Warrior Spring Basketball Tournament Teams
What is Warrior Spring Ball?
Warrior Spring Ball is an opportunity for athletes to progress their skills in the off season. Tournament play is in March April & May. Warrior Spring Ball is open to ALL players. If you are looking for a place to have fun, build team work, improve in basketball, we believe you've found it.
How do I tryout?
1. Register online (the $35 registration fee will be for the players that make a team and due at the first practice)
2. A $15 tryout fee will be charged at the door when you arrive. Checks payable to Warriors.
3. At the tryout, bring a basketball with your name on it & water bottle. (Leave cell phone in gym bags during tryouts)
4. The coaching staff will get together and evaluate the tryouts over a weekend in March and you will be notified if you have made a team.
5. The first practice is to be determined. (The $35 registration fee along with the first payment will be due at that time)
12U & 14U BOYS WARRIOR SPRING BALL
The 12 & 14U Teams for Warrior Spring Ball will participate in 4-6 tournaments between March April & May.
Practice one to two times a week. HS will play in 6-7 local tournaments mostly one day tournaments on Saturdays during March April & May (the definition of local is that you will not need to spend the night - Round Rock, Leander, San Antonio, Georgetown etc).
Teams will be placed by age. It is our intent to place all athletes.
12U Boys Team ages 11 & 12
14U Boys Team ages 13 & 14
High School Boys
We are still working on getting a team together for high school girls.
(Cutoff date is Sep 1, 2017 for the 2017-2018 season - meaning if your 12 years of age on or before Sept 1 you’re 12U)